Monday, August 31, 2020

I am doing this for me

Hello everyone!
Happy Monday!!!

Today I want to share with you a card using stickers from {a vintage girl} shop.
I used 'Chelsea's Succulents' and 'Motivational Quotes' sticker sheets. 


For create this card, I cut watercolor paper, and stamped it with a full window stamp from Eat Cake Graphics and Versafine Onxy Black ink on it. 
And I painted the window with Kuretake watercolors using water brush.


And I put the  'Chelsea's Succulents' stickers on the paper panel.
I mounted all elements as shown a top folded card using double-sided tape.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful stickers and more from {a vintage girl} shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

1 comment:

  1. Great card - love how you've used the stickers!

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete