Sunday, September 20, 2020

Hey, Pumpkin

Hello everyone!
Happy Sunday!!!
Today I share another card from the Hey Pumpkin stamp set
Hey Pumpkin Set is a September New Release stamp set, and it consists of cute Pumpkin Trio and 5 sentiments with beautiful fonts. 
This is the perfect set for making autumn cards.

To create this card first, I open the Hey Pumpkin file, resize and edit the file and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. 
 And then I colored the pumpkin image with Prisma color pencils. To color the pumpkin I used 5 color pencils. I colored the dark area with vermilon red and the bright area with orange yellow. For the brightest part of pumpkin, I was colored with a white color pencil. 

After that I drew some white dots with white gel pen and I fussy cut them with my Cutter Bee scissors. 
For the background, I die cut a wooden card stock and a white card stock with oval dies. I mounted all elements as shown using double-sided tape.


I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Joy Clair Designs.
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. Also, you can follow Joy Clair Designs on Facebook PageJoy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook GroupInstagram , Twitter, Pinterest and  YouTube!
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 



5 comments:

  1. So beautifully done and amazing pencil coloring!
    Thanks so much for sharing this pretty autumnal card with us at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really super image and background, great colours and colouring, Thank you for joining our 'Garden' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautifully warm and vibrant Autumnal creation Gloria, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Garden' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    Why not also link to the A/G option of our first challenge at We Love Chocolate Baroque:https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely Autumn card this is Gloria. Beautiful colouring as well.

    Sorry I'm late commenting!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Super card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete