Friday, September 18, 2020

Sending smiles

Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!!!
Today I want to share a card with you using Simply blessed digital stamp set from Graciellie design.

This Simply blessed digital stamp set is a new release of Graciellie design and features beautiful images of Eucalyptus and Cotton Branches.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock.  And then I colored the images with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen.


And then I die cut the colored image with dotted rectangle die.
I adhere all elements as shown using double-sided tape.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!  


This post linked to :



3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Gloria! I absolutely love it!


    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring!!! Lovely stamp too.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Let’s Craft and Create Good luck and I hope you’ll join us next time again.
    Jolanda
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete