Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Inside and out, you are beautiful!

Hello everyone!
Happy Wednesday!!!
I'm so excited to be joining Close To My Heart collab.
Thank you Jennifer for giving me a great opportunity.

Today I want to share with you a card using Every bit of wonderful clear stamp set.


I used a masking technique to stamp three flowers on a white card stock.
Then, I colored using Copic markers and prisma colored pencils. And I drew some dots with white gel pen.



After that I fussy cut them with my Cutter Bee scissors. For the background, I used a designer paper from Bloom with Grace.
 I mounted all elements as shown a top-folded card using double sided tape.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Close To My Heart  and Jennifer's blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Stay safe and be well!
Happy crafting!  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. That's a lot of fussy cutting but so worth it. I love the stripe background choice. Love your card. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Thank you for joining Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog Anything Goes challenge! Hopefully until next time!

    ReplyDelete