Tuesday, September 29, 2020

The National Coffee Day Event

 Hello crafty friends!
Happy Tuesday!!!
 I am happy to join The National Coffee Day Event !
Today I want to share with you a card using Cup of Joy digital stamp set from Joy Clair Designs.
The Cup of Joy digital stamp set has coffee cups, beautiful flowers, and nice sentences to match.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the flower, coffee cup and sentiment with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils. After that I fussy cut them with my Cutter Bee scissors. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen.



 I die cut a wood grain card stock with scollop stitch oval die and adhere the cup and flowers image on the die cut.
I mounted all elements as shown using double sided tape.


I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Joy Clair Designs.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 


Today, National Coffee Day all the Coffee Themed stamps are 25% OFF using the code NCD2020.
Also, one gift card of $15 dollars of Joy Clair Designs Store, valid for stamps only, will be riffle between all the visitors that left a comment on Joy Clair Designs Blog.



4 comments:

  1. Oh this is so beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge. Hope you join us again.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Love all the details!
    Thank you for joining us on Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Deezy (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria this is a lovely card. I was not aware of Joy Clair Designs so thank you for the link to the store. There are some lovely digital designs in there.

    Your colouring is fabulous and the texture in that wood paper makes it look real.

    Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

    Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

    Mandy ♥

    DT for Through The Craft Room Door

    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card and very pretty image.

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges and I hope to see your cards again.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam

    ReplyDelete