Sunday, October 4, 2020

Alice N' Wonderland

 Hello everyone! Happy Sunday!!!

Today I want to share with you a card using stickers from {a vintage girl} shop.
I used 'Alice N' Wonderland' sticker sheet. 


I prepared 10"x5" size a yellow green card stock and folded it in half.
And after preparing four 4.5"x4,5"sized designer papers, I cut them diagonally to prepare them. The borders of the background papers were blended with distress ink and then put together in a square shape like a puzzle piece.


And on the background, stickers were attached to imagine the story of Alice and Wonderland. The process of attaching the sticker while thinking about where to put it was very fun.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful stickers and more inspiration from {a vintage girl} shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment