Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Joy clair October release

Hello everyone! Gloria Here! Today I want to share with you a couple of card using October new release.

 I used Full Heart and Making Memories digital stamp sets for these cards. These two stamp sets are perfect for the seasons on Valentine's Day and Christmas.

Here is my first card :

To create this card first, I open the  file, resize and edit the file and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the Heart image with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils. 


After that I drew some white dots with white gel pen and cut the heart shape with my cutter bee scissors. I used Fuchsia colored foil in Rinea's Floral Variety Pack for the border of the message. I cut it with a paper trimmer and die cut it with a heart die, and attached it to the background with double-sided tape and a glue pen.

My second card was printed and colored just like the first card. To create the Christmas background, I used the emerald colored foil from Rinea's Jolly Variety Pack and a snowflake embossed pad. Snowflakes were made using silver foil and die.


Follow us
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. In addition, you can follow Joy Clair Designs on Facebook PageJoy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook GroupInstagram , Twitter, Pinterest and  YouTube!




2 comments:

  1. Adorable cards. Beautiful coloring on both. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards! Thanks for joining us for Week 21 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete