Friday, October 9, 2020

Thankful

 Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!!!
I'm happy to join Close To My Heart collab.
This is my first project on October.
Today I want to share with you a 12"x12" layout using  Bloom with Grace paper packet and sticker sheet.


When I lived in Ottawa, I photographed the children sitting side by side on a bench near my house. 
I cut the papers in the package and blended the borders. I used a die to make a small tag. I attached these using double-sided tape and also attached the stickers on the package.


The photos and beige cardstock were cut out and pasted side by side on a scrapbook background. The beautiful sunflowers and the background paper were harmonized to complete a very pretty scrapbooking.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Close To My Heart  and Jennifer's blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Stay safe and be well!
Happy crafting!  

  

16 comments:

  1. Wonderful work with the sketch and love the flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gloria! Your layout is absolutely beautiful and you used the perfect colors for the Challenge YOUrself color palette challenge. If you add a photo with you in the frame somewhere on your page, we will be very happy to have you as part of our drawing!! Thank you so much for thinking of us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout! I adore those flowers!
    Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet photos ! The papers and embellishments you chose are really pretty. They convey a cool, crisp autumn feel. Well done. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Bloom With Grace line is just beautiful with your pics and what a gorgeous take on the sketch! What cuties, those happy little smiles are precious! :) Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! Love your design and you nailed the color palette. Thanks for sharing with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your layout and your paper choice is just "perfect" with those pictures!! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us @ Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful design! I love those flowers. Thanks for playing at Challenge YOUrself this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Gloria, your layout is beautiful! I love the photos and the colors on this page. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What adorable photos and what a sweet layout! - Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable!! What a perfect layout for your photos! Thank you for playing along with the Challenge YOUrself team!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so adorable! LOVE those flowers! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful layout! Love yhe flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself this month

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love seeing your inspiration from the mood board at Challenge YOUrself !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete