Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Joy to the world

Hello everyone!
Today I want to share a card with you using Christmas wishes Mini digital stamp bundle from Graciellie design.
This is the brand new design of this week. This is a digital stamp set with a beautiful wild poinsettia flower and messages.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the flower with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils. After that I fussy cut them with my Cutter Bee scissors. 


For the background, I blended with various distress oxide inks on a watercolor paper and  I prepare a background paper that it has a die cutting window. I attached all the elements using double-sided tape and foam tape.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 


2 comments:

  1. Stunning image and fantastic colouring. Love the background you've created! Such a happy feeling to this. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gloria!
    I was just mentioning to one of your design teammates how lovely Gracie's images are and how SUPER talented her design team is. You all ROCK these gorgeous images. This is stunning, as your art always is. THANK YOU so much for sharing your wonderful creativity with us. It's always such a treat to have you share your art in our challenges. Please stop by again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete