Friday, October 30, 2020

Loved

Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!!!
I'm happy to join Close To My Heart collab.
This is my last project on October.
Today I want to share with you a 12"x12" layout using Bloom with Grace paper packet and sticker sheet.


When I lived in Ottawa, I went to the Gatineau Park to take pictures every fall. The mountains were filled with beautiful leaves like carpets.

I cut the design papers from the Bloom with Grace paper packet with a paper trimmer and pasted them on a white 12" x12" white card stock with double-sided tape. And I put the cut papers around the photo. Lastly, the empty spaces were filled with stickers.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Close To My Heart  and Jennifer's blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Stay safe and be well!
Happy crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment