Monday, November 2, 2020

with Love

Hello everyone!
Happy Monday!
Today I want to share with you a card using Farmhouse Containers sticker set from {a vintage girl} shop

There are a variety of pretty containers in this sticker set, and I really liked these rusted jug and watering can.


I picked a vintage background, cut it into 5.5" x 4.25" size, and blended each corner with distress ink and a mini blending tool. Then, I die cut a white card stock with a Doily-shaped die .


I mounted all elements as shown top-fold card using double sided tape. 
Lastly, I put the vintage stickers on the doily die cut.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful stickers and more inspiration from {a vintage girl} shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Crafter's Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are just beautiful. Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete