Monday, October 5, 2020

There's always Sunshine

Hello everyone!
Today I want to share a card with you using Summer Sunflower digital stamp set from Graciellie design.

It is included in the Free Gift Summer Sunflowers Duo bundle.
It will be automatically added to your cart with any order of $10 or more.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the flower with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils. After that I fussy cut them with my Cutter Bee scissors. 


For the background, I put four card stocks and die cut them with astitched rectangle die. And I blended with a shutters stencil on the background paper. I mounted all elements as shown using double-sided tape and added some shiny sequins.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 





1 comment:

  1. Very pretty flower and background. Thanks for sharing over at Colour crazy

    ReplyDelete