Friday, November 6, 2020

Drink coffee & Be Merry!

 Hello crafty friends!
Happy Friday!!!
Today, I happy to join Fall / Winter coffee lovers blog hop.
I want to share with you a card using Coffee Flavors digital stamp set from Joy Clair Designs.


The Coffee Flovors digital stamp set contains variety of coffee cups and cool sentences, so perfect for making Christmas coffee cards.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the coffee cup and sentiment with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils. After that I fussy cut them with my Cutter Bee scissors. After that I drew some pattern on the coffee with white gel pen.


I blended the borders of the background paper, and pasted all the elements on it with Yangming tape. Then, I added small snowflake die cuts and blue gym stones.

I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Joy Clair Designs.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 



7 comments: