Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Happy Winter

 Hello crafty friends!
Happy Tuesday!
Today I want to share with you a card using Winter Magnolias digital stamp set from Graciellie design.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock.  And then I colored the images with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen.


And then I die cut the image with Majestic elements die from Spellbinders.
I adhere all elements as shown using double-sided tape and added ribbon.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 




6 comments:

  1. Hi Gloria, a stunning winter floral design, love the yellow flowers against the greenery and brown pine cones. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors! I love your design! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. super leuke kaart
    dank je wel voor het meedoen
    groetjes jolanda bongers
    dt Star stampz

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is something with Yellow and a dash of White that brings my attention. I don't know why, yellow is not usually my color but I seem to gravitate to it on cards lately. Very pretty and well done.

    Good luck with the draw - Mel Sanz JDS Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful florals. Love the blue and yellow combo.
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful card! The colors are just gorgeous! Thank you for joining the Star Stampz Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete