Monday, November 16, 2020

Wreath card and tag set

Hello everyone!
I'm happy to join Close To My Heart collab.
Today I want to share with you a card and tag set using Your way Comfort & Joy kit.


This wreath tag is inspired by the wreath shape tag in the 25 days of Christmas tags challenge. First, I made the tag by cutting the designer paper with Mama Elephant's tag die. Then, after stamping the wreath, I die cut it with a wreath die, colored it with Copic markers, and added carnation red liquid pearl to the red fruit. The ribbon shape was also stamped and then die cut with a ribbon banner. I mounted all elements as shown with double-sided tape and foam tape.


For the card, I die cut the background paper with scalloped rectangle die and the white wood grain paper with dotted rectangle die. 
I adhere the background paper and grained paper on the card base with double-sided tape. 


And I made the wreath in the same way as the tag and put it on the background I made and I added some tree ornaments.
Card and tag set was completed in this way.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Close To My Heart  and Jennifer's blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Stay safe and be well!
Happy crafting! 


2 comments:

  1. Wow....what a wonderful pair, love both your card and sweet tag. Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are really beautiful, Gloria! So glad to see you playing along in our challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete