Saturday, November 14, 2020

Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone!
Happy Saturday!!!
Today I want to share a card with you using Christmas wishes Mini digital stamp bundle from Graciellie design.

The main image on this card is a wild poinsettia. To distinguish it from red berries, I painted poinsettia in yellow.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the flowers with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils. After that I fussy cut them with my Cutter Bee scissors.


After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and colored the berries with Carnation red liquid pearls.
For the background, I choose a red dotted pattered paper and cut it 5.5"x 4.25" with paper trimmer and blended the edges with Festive berries Distress ink using mini blending tool. 
I adhere all elements as shown using double-sided tape. 


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 46 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete