Sunday, November 15, 2020

Christmas tag

Hello everyone!
Happy Sunday!!!
Today I want to share with you a tag using Friendly Cuddle - Winnie Christmas wishes digital stamp from Polkadoodles. 
I have a hobby of making cards, but I don't make tags very often. But this time, many challenges inspired me to create tags, so I challenged it. This digital image is so cute and adorable that I could enjoy coloring.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the flowers with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils. After that I fussy cut them with my Cutter Bee scissors.


After that I drew some dots with white gel pen.
I die cut the tag with a Christmas designed paper and Thinlits die from Sizzix. 
I cut the winter sky design paper into a rectangle, and then adhere it on the tag with double-sided tape, and a cute Winnie image on it.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!


7 comments:

  1. This is a very colourful, cheery tag - gorgeous image.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very cute. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute image, beautifully coloured. Great tag. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. GDT Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute image and tag, thanks for sharing it with us at CRAFT this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute tag! Thanks for joining us for Week 46 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable tag and your colouring is beautiful. Thank you for joining the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete