Sunday, November 22, 2020

Sending warm wishes

Hello everyone!
Happy Sunday!!!
Today I want to share with you a Christmas card using Puppy Kisses for Santa stamp by Gerda Steiner Designes.


For my first card, I created a snowy night background with blue and purple watercolours. Once the watercolor panel was dry, I added some white ink splatters all over the panel. And I added some snows with white gel pen.  
I die cut it with stitched rectangle die. 


I stamped the Santa and puppy on a white card stock and coloured with Copic markers, fussy cut them with my Cutter Bee scissors and adhere on the watercoloured panel with double-sided foam tape.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. A fun Santa on our pretty Christmas card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and sweet card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really great Santa image on a super background. Thank you for joining our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Gloria. The background is great and I like the image too. Thank you for entering the Something Beginning with R Challenge at CHNC.

    ReplyDelete