Friday, November 27, 2020

Find Joy in

Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!!!
This layout is a Close To My Heart collab.
Today I want to share with you a 12"x12" layout using Bloom with Grace paper packet and sticker sheet.


I used a picture from Gatineau Park from Ottawa.


I cut the design papers from the Bloom with Grace paper packet with a paper trimmer and pasted them on a white 12" x12" white card stock with double-sided tape. And I put the cut papers around the photo. Lastly, the empty spaces were filled with stickers.

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Close To My Heart  and Jennifer's blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Stay safe and be well!

Happy crafting! 

5 comments:

  1. Cute photo and great mix of papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mix of papers on this pretty layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty mix of pattern papers and embellishments. How lucky we are, here in Canada, to enjoy a beautiful autumn season. It shows in your photo. Great interpretation of the sketch. Really well done. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Gloria! Love these papers! Thanks for joining us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous take on the sketch! The papers and colors you chose complement your pictures perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! **Stacy

    ReplyDelete