Saturday, November 28, 2020

Show me your garden.

Hello everyone!
Happy Saturday!
Today I want to share with you a card using "Garden Quotes" sticker set from {a vintage girl} shop

This sticker set is in black and white, So at first I tried to color it, but it was so pretty by itself that I decided to make a card without coloring.


To create this card I first, blended the background.
I cut 4.25"x5.5" size white card stock with paper trimmer.
I blended with shutters stencil and peacock feathers , salty ocean Distress Oxide inks using mini blending tools.


I die cut with dotted frame die and white card stock , dotted rectangle and green card stock.
I adhere them on the blended background panel with double sided tape.
Lastly, I put the stickers on the die cut frames.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful stickers and more inspiration from {a vintage girl} shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment