Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Corgi Christmas

Hello everyone!
Happy Wendnesday!!!
Today I want to share with you a three mini card set using Corgi Christmas sticker set from {a vintage girl} shop. This set is sooooooo adorable and perfect for mini cards.


For create this set, I cut the kraft cardstock 6"x4.5" size with paper cutter and I folded the kraft paper in half and made a card base. Then, I die cut the sky blue background paper with a stitched square die.


For the wreath, I die cut the wreath three times with a wreath die and light green card stock. and I blended the part of wreath with Evergreen bough Distress ink using a mini blending tool.


I adhere wreath on the sky blue rectangle paper with glue pen and I added Carnation Red Liquid pearl. I stamped the sentiment on the paper.


I mounted all elements as shown with double-sided tape and lastly, put the cutest sitckers on the card. It is so fun work and I hope you enjoy my post too.


You can find this beautiful stickers and more inspiration from {a vintage girl} shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creations! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute cards Gloria! And such pretty colours too.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete