Thursday, December 24, 2020

Christmas Cuties

 Hello everyone!
Happy Thursday!!!
Today I want to share with you a mini Christmas card using Christmas Cuties sticker set from {a vintage girl} shop. This sticker set is black and white style and so adorable.


For create this set, I cut the Christmas design cardstock 6.75"x4.5" size with paper cutter and I folded the paper in half and made a card base. I cut 4.25" x 3" size white card stock and blended it with seedless preserves and  chipped sapphire Distress inks using mini blending tools.


I die cut the snowflake frames with white card stock and adhere the die cut on the blended paper with glue pen and I draw some white dots with white gel pen. I adhere the blended paper on the background paper with double-sided tape. Lastly, I put the stickers on the card.


It is so fun work and I hope you enjoy my post too.

You can find this beautiful stickers and more inspiration from {a vintage girl} shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

4 comments:

  1. Very nice layout and card. Thanks for linking up at Crafting Happiness Challenges!
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice hristmas card. Pretty design. Thank you for joining us a Crafty Gals Corner this month. Hope t see you back here in 2021. Judy Dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! The black and white stickers look wonderful against your pretty background!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. The background is gorgeous and the white really pops against it.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our 'Tis the Season challenge.

    ReplyDelete