Friday, January 1, 2021

2021 planner

 Happy New Year!!!
Here is a new beginning!
I start panner with Typewriter Checklists , Typewriter Phrases, Handwritten Quarantine and Winter Gnomes stickers from {a vintage girl} shop.
The planner was my first challenge. In the new year, I wanted to take on a new challenge. 


First,I cut the background paper and attached with double-sided tape in appropriate locations. Then I stamped the number 2021 on kraft paper, colored it with Copic markers, and cut it. And I put it on the planner with double-sided tape.


I die cut a doily with a white card stock and attached with double-sided tape. And as shown, I put the cute stickers.
It is awesome and fun work and I hope you enjoy my post too.


You can find this beautiful stickers and more inspiration from {a vintage girl} shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment