Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas!

 Hello everyone!
Merry Christmas!!!
Today I want to share with you a couple of mini card using Christmas Gnomes and Winter Gnomes sticker sets from  {a vintage girl} shop.
 {a vintage girl} shop has many Gnome stickers and they are so adorable!!!


For create this set, I cut the green cardstock 6.5"x4.25" size with paper cutter and I folded the green paper in half and made a card base. I die cut twice the Merry Christmas Frame From Holiday Frames die from Simon Says Stamps.


I cut 3.5"x 2.75 size light green card stock twice and I blended the card stock with Peacock Feathers and cracked postachio Distress Oxide inks using mini blending tools.


I mounted all elements as shown using double-sided tape. Lastly I added the Christmas Gnomes and Winter Gnomes stickers on the mini card set.
It is awesome and fun work and I hope you enjoy my post too.


You can find this beautiful stickers and more inspiration from {a vintage girl} shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Best wishes for a special Christmas  and New year filled with happiness!





1 comment:

  1. Really cute cards Gloria! I'm just going through comments on my Snippets Playground Grand Prize Draw and spotted a comment from you left on Prize A (the wreath) saying yes please to Prize B (the Candy Cane Card with the Lil'Inkers die cut sentiment). Not sure which one you're want to be included in - you can enter all of them so long as your comments are left on the actual post of the prize you're playing for. Can you please either email me or even leave a comment saying what you meant. I moderate comments and do read them properly so I will catch your reply if that's easiest for you.

    Love

    Di x

    ReplyDelete