Friday, January 8, 2021

Have a Purrfect birthday

 Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!!!
Today I want to share with you a card using Love Kittens backgroud digital stamp set from Graciellie design.
This stamp set is so adorable!!!


To create this card first, I open the file, resize the kittens and printed them with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the kitten in the center with Copic markers and color pencils. And I die cut the printed card stock with scolloped rectangle die.  


I cut the sentiment and added a wood grain paper. 
I mounted all elements as shown a kraft paper base card using double-sided tape, and added small star sequins and blue ribbon.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 





3 comments:

  1. Oh this is such a fab fun card. My grandson would love this as he adores cats. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable card! Your colored image really pops off the page! Love the scalloped die cut you used and the addition of the stars and ribbon. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at PIP Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card Gloria, amazing coloring!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you will join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete