Monday, January 11, 2021

I am with you.

Hello everyone!
Happy Monday!!!
Today I want to share a card with you using 'Live for Today' digital stamp set from Graciellie design.
I love this beautiful winter bird and message.



To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the image and sentiment with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils. After that I fussy cut them with my Cutter Bee scissors.


For the background, I cut 5.5"x4.25"size watercolor paper and blended it  with speckled egg Distress Oxide ink using a mini blending tool. And I drew some white dots with white gel pen on the background.
I adhere the small silver star sequins and snowflake frame with glue pen, and sentiment with double-sided tape and the bird with foam tape.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!  



5 comments:

  1. A very sweet creation, thanks so much for sharing your 'Favourite Colours' with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speckled egg is a lovely colour and you've used it beautifully on this gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in with my favourite colour challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful and amazing coloring! I need to add speckled egg to my ink collection!
    Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. I love how you have colored your bird, and that white die cut creates the perfect backdrop. Just lovely!! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating with us over at the Mod Squad!!
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!


    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week #2 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete