Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Birthday cards for kids!

Hello everyone!
Happy Tuesday!!!
Today I want to share with you a card using Birthday monkeys stamp set and Dragon wishes stamp set from Mama elephant.


To create this card, first I prepare a 4.25" x 5.5" size 80lb Classic crest solar white Neenah card stock. And I stamped the cute cat in the centre of the card stock and stamped the same image on a post-it for masking technique. I fussy cut the cat stamped on the post-it and covered the cat in the middle of the card stock.

I blended the card stock with tumbled glass, salty ocean Distress Oxide inks and Clouds stencil using mini blending tools. Then, I added some white ink splatters all over the panel. 
Once the ink splatters was dry,I peeled off the post-it and coloured the cat with Copic markers.
I added some glossy accents for the balloon.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can buy this card from my Etsy store.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

This card linked to :


6 comments:

  1. Such a cute card and lovely images - perfect for our Cards for Kids challenge - thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and image for our theme this week. Thanks for joining us at TPS good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card, fantastic clouds...I must try harder at this!

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you created the stenciled background....perfect colors and perfect placement!! It's a sweet card!! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card thank you for joining us at TPS
    Christine DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, this is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining our 'Kids and Teens Card Challenge' at Sweet Stampin'. So glad you did. Come and play again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete