Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Slow down breathe.

Hello everyone!
Happy Wednesday!!!
Today I want to share a CAS card with you using 'Time to let go' Mini digital stamp set from Graciellie design.


To create this card first, I open the file, resized the flower image and the sentiment, and printed them with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the flower images with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils. 


I trimmed a pieces of Solar white Neenah card stock to 4"x5.25" and blended it with Distress inks using mini blending tools. I die cut the colored card stock with stitched rectangle die and adhere the die cut on the blended card stock as shown using double-sided tape.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 


This post linked to :



2 comments:

  1. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Stay safe and well.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and the best of luck with your entry.
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete