Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Congratulations

Hello everyone!
Happy Wednesday!!!
Today I want to share with you baby cards. I made these cards with baby Bamboo stamp set from Crafter's Companion and Oh my stars setncils from ARTplorations.


To create this card, first I cut a 4.25" x 5.5" rectangle white card stocks.
For the background, I blended with Oh my stars stencil from Stamplorations and Distress Oxide inks using mini blending tools.


I stamped the cute image on a white card stock and colored it with Copic markers and color pencils.
I added some dots and lines with white gel pen on the colored image.
After that I fussy cut the image with my Cutter Bee scissors.


I mounted all elements as shown using double-sided tape.
I stamped the sentiment with Tuxedo black Memento ink.
I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment