Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Happy birthday cards

Hello everyone!
Happy Tuesday!!!

Today I want to share with you a card using Bella with Flowers stamp from Wild Rose Studio.


I stamped the elephant image on a Neenah classic crest solar white 80lb card stock and I stamped it on a post-it for masking technique.
I cut the stamped post-it and covered the elephant in the middle of the card stock.


And I blended the card stock with tumbled glass Distress Oxide ink using a mini blending tool.
I coloured the elephant and flowers with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils.
Lastly, I stamped the happy birthday sentiment on the white card stock.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can buy this card from my Etsy store.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

This post linked to :







2 comments:

  1. Love your card! thank you for participating in the challenge at http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card....love the pops of colour

    Thank you for joining in with the Cutiesxx

    ReplyDelete