Monday, February 22, 2021

Graduation cards

Hello everyone!
Today I want to share with you Clean and simple graduation card set.


To create these card set, I prepare 8.5"x5.5" Neenah classic crest solar white 80lb card stocks and folded in half using the score board.
For the background, I blended with clouds stencil and tumbled glass Distress Oxide ink using a mini blending tool.


I die cut the grad cap with black card stock and yellow card stock. And I cut the tassel part of the yellow card stock and glued it on the black die cut.
I adhere the grad cap on the card base using glue pen and lastly, I stamped 'happy graduation' message on the card base.

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can buy this card from my Etsy store.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

This post linked to :


 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Gloria ! Love the cute grad cap flying in the air. Such a great CAS design. Love it. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely clean design, Gloria and the grad hat is so much fun!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete