Friday, February 12, 2021

Never be afraid!

Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!!!
Today I want to share a CAS card with you using 'Time to let go' Mini digital stamp set from Graciellie design.
This stamp set is brand new design and so beautiful!!!


To create this card first, I open the file, resized the flower image and the sentiment,  and printed them with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the flower image with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils. 


I die cut the colored card stock with stitched rectangle die and adhere the die cut on a pink flowers card base as shown using double-sided tape.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 



No comments:

Post a Comment