Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Play a love song

Hello everyone!
Happy Wednesday!!!
Today I want to share with you a card using Play a Love Song clear stamp set from Dreamerland Crafts.
The girl is so adorable!!!


To start, I first trimmed a pieces of Solar white Neenah card stock to 4"x5.25". I then I stamped the girl image on the center of the card stock and I stamped the girl on a post-it for masking technique. I cut the frame of the girl stamped on the post-it and covered the girl in the middle of the card stock.


I blended the cardstock with picked raspberry and spun sugar Distress Oxide inks and Clouds stencil using mini blending tools. Then, I added some white ink splatters all over the panel. 
Once the ink splatters was dry,I peeled off the post-it and coloured the girl with Copic markers and Prisma colour pencils.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Dreamerland Crafts.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment