Saturday, March 20, 2021

A good life

 Hello everyone, happy Saturday!!! 

Today I want to share with you a Spring card using Wish big clear stamp set. This Wish big stamp set is so gorgeous! I love the beautiful flowers, butterflies, dragonfly and sentiments!

To create this card first, I cut 5.5"x4.25 white card stock and stamped flowers, dragonfly and butterflies from the Wish big stamp set. and I colored with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils. I added some white dots using white gel pen. And I blended the sky part with clouds stencil and tumbled glass Distress ink using a mini blending tool. And I stamped the sentiment on the sky part.


For the grass part, I die cut with land borders die and a cracked pistachio and rustic wilderness Distress Oxide inks.  I splatters the grass area lightly with some white paint. I adhere the grass on the background paper using double - sided tape.

Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. In addition, you can follow Joy Clair Designs on Facebook PageJoy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook GroupInstagram , Twitter, Pinterest and  YouTube!

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment