Saturday, March 20, 2021

Maker Forte - Spring card

 Hello crafty friends, happy Saturday!!!

I want to share with you a clean and simple spring card with Gnome is home and Bloom & Grow / Poppy clear stamp set.


To create this card first I prepare 5.5"x4.25" white card stock and stamped the rain boots and flowers from Gnome is Home clear stamp set on the center of the card stock. I stamped the sentiment under the main image.


I colored the rain boots and flowers with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils. I added white dots and lines using white Gel pen.
I blended the cardstock with Tessa Dots stencil and tumbled glass Distress ink using a mini blending tool.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment