Wednesday, March 17, 2021

{A vintage girl} - St. Patrick's Day

Hello everyone, happy St. Patricks Day! 
Today I want to share with you a birthday card using "St. Patricks Gnomes" sticker set from {a vintage girl} shop.
This sticker set is so cut and perfect for St. Patricks day.


To create this card, I die cut the green background paper with stitched rectangle die. And I die cut the small square with stitched square dies on a white card stock.
I die cut the 'Big hugs' with the sentiment die and green card stock.


I adhere all the elements as shown using double-sided tape and glue pen.
Lastly, I put the St. Patricks Gnomes stickers on the white squares and background.


You can find this beautiful stickers and more inspiration from {a vintage girl} shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 



No comments:

Post a Comment