Monday, March 15, 2021

Who is my loved one!

Hello crafty friends!
Today I want to share with you a card using Who is my loved one clear stamp set from Dreamerland Crafts.
This ballerina girl is so adorable!


To start, I first trimmed a pieces of Solar white Neenah card stock to 4"x5.25". I then I stamped the girl and bird on the card stock and I stamped the girl and bird on a post-it for masking technique. I cut the frame of the girl and bird stamped on the post-it and covered the girl and bird on the card stock.


And I blended the paper with flower stencil and picked raspberry, spun sugar, fossilized amber Distress Oxide inks using mini blending tools.
Then I peeled off the post-it and coloured the girl and birdwith Copic markers and Prisma colour pencils. I stamped the sentiment on the blended card stock and die cut with scalloped rectangle die. I prepare white card base and blended with festive berries and picked raspberry Distress Oxide inks and adhere the die cut card stock on there using double-sided tape.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Dreamerland Crafts.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment