Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Magical night!

Hello everyone, Happy Wednesday!

I'm happy to join The HedgeHog Hollow design team. This month box is very fantastic!!!


I want to share with you a magical night sky card. I made a night sky card with a cute fairy. To express night sky, I used heat embossing, stencil and Kaleidoscope Powder, and white paint splatters techniques.

I stamped the moon and fairy with Fairy Whispers stamp and Maker Forte clear ink pad and white heat embossing it. I blended the card stock with wilted violet, blueprint sketch and black soot Distress Oxide inks. I applied the clear stamp with stencil then brushed with Mercury Kaleidoscope powder. And I added some white ink splatters all over the panel.


Here is my video tutorial :

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from The Hedgehog hollow and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 



No comments:

Post a Comment