Monday, March 22, 2021

Who is my loved one!

 Hello everyone!

Today I want to share with you a clean and simple card using Meow Meow 04 clear stamp set from Dreamerland Crafts.
This stamp set consists of pictures of six cats. The cats are so adorable.
I chose a cute cat to hug from among them.


To create this card first, I stamped the cute cat and rabbit image on a white card stock and lightly coloured them and fussy cut them.
I die cut the flower with flower die , white and light pink card stock. And I blended the circle with fossilized amber, ring with festive berries, stem with peacock feather and rustic wilderness Distress Oxide inks.


I prepare the white card base and adhere the die cuts on the white card base using double-sided tape and glue pen. I adhere the cat and rabbit on centre of yellow circle with glue pen. 
Lastly, I stamped the sentiment on the card base.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Dreamerland Crafts.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment