Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Gatefold gold embossing wedding card

Hello everyone!

 Today I made a couple of wedding card using wedding gift tags clear stamp set. The stamp set has three beautiful tags for wedding gift.

To create this card first, I cut a couple of 8.5"x5.5" size white card stock and I did embossing them with Damask embossing folder using a big shot machine. I fold them 'Gatefold' design using a score board. 

I stamped the tags from wedding gift tags on  white card stock using embossing ink, gold heat embossed them and I cut the tags with paper trimmer. 

I cut starstruck texture foiled paper from Rinea and adhere the tag and foil on the center of  card using double-sided tape. The tape was only attached to the left so that it could be opened.

Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. In addition, you can follow Joy Clair Designs on Facebook PageJoy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook GroupInstagram , Twitter, Pinterest and  YouTube!


No comments:

Post a Comment