Wednesday, April 21, 2021

A vintage girl - cute plant quotes

Hello everyone, happy Wednesday!!!
Today I want to share with you a card using Cute Plant Quotes stickers from a Vintage girl.
This stamp set is so gorgeous!!!


To create this card first, I cut a 4.25" x 5.5" size white card stock and blended with Plaid maker stencil and peacock feathers, cracked pistachio Distress Oxide inks using mini blending tools.


I die cut the circles with circle dies and white card stocks. I adhere the circles on the background paper using double-sided tape. Lastly, I put the gorgeous stickers on the circles.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful stickers and more inspiration from {a vintage girl} shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment