Thursday, April 22, 2021

Throwback Thursday

 Hello everyone, happy Thursday!!!

This is the last post as a guest designer for Throwback Thursday. I have three cards for share with you random stamping background cards. 

I inspired talented and creative card designer Maria Fischer. I was inspired by her creative cards, and decided to use random stamping technique on my cards.

Here is the inspired card. The specific card I've selected is one of she created for Spotlight project. You can see detail here.


The Throwback card

Here is my three projects :

Project 1

I stamped the sentimet on the center of the card stock with Beautiful you clear stamp and I stamped randomly with Bloom doodles clear stamp. I stamped hearts from Big Dreamer clear stamp for the empty spaces and colored the flowers and hearts with Copic markers. Lastly, I blended the edges with speckled egg Distress Oxide ink using a mini blending tool.


speckled egg Distress Oxide ink


Project 2

I stamped the sentiment and randomly the coffee, donuts and hearts on the white card stock.
I colored with Copic markers and added some white dots using a white Gel pen. The bag containing the coffee bean was stamped and pasted on kraft paper for the paper piercing technique. I blended the edges with milled lavender Distress Oxide ink using a mini blending tool.


Noteworthy3 clear stamp
milled lavender Distress Oxide ink


Project 3

I stamped the sentiment on the center of the white card stock and stamped flowers and hearts as shown. I colored with Copic markers and added some white dots using a gel pen. I blended the edges with spun sugar Distress Oxide ink.


spun sugar Distress Oxide ink

Random stamping technique is one of my favorite. I love filling paper with stamping and the process of stamping is very fun. Thanks to Maria Fischer for wonderful inspiring me.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!

Shery is offering a $15 gift code to one lucky winner who will be drawn from all comments left on the Throwback Thursday post for the month, as well as from my post, here.





1 comment:

  1. These are all so lovely and of course, love the yummy coffee themed card. But my fave is the last one - I just love those pretty pink flowers and the overall color scheme.

    ReplyDelete