Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Autumn

Hello everyone, happy Tuesday!!!
Today I want to share with you a card using a Fall into winter sticker from {a vintage girl} shop.

I love the pumpkins!!!


To create this card first, I cut the designer paper 5.5"x4.25" size and stmaped the stitches image with stamp and tuxedo black ink. I blended the edges with Walnut stain distress ink using a mini blending tool.


For the seintiment, I printed the message from the Graciellie design and cut it. I die cut the frame with a die and kraft card stock and adhere the sentiment on the die cut. Lastly, I put the fall stickers on the card front.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful stickers and more inspiration from {a vintage girl} shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 



No comments:

Post a Comment