Monday, October 4, 2021

Slimline Christmas cards

Hello everyone!

Today I want to share with you a couple of slimline Christmas cards using 2 layer stamp sets. I used A New Twist and Modern Christmas Trees stencils. The stencils make beautiful backgrounds.

To make this card, I choose the traditional colors of Christmas, green and red card stocks. I cut two card stocks into 8"x 8" size and scored in the middle and fold at 4"x 8" size. And I made two white card stocks into 3.75" x 7.75" size. 


Among them, I picked up a white card stock, placed one of the A New Twist stencil on the white card stock, fixed it with purple tape, and blended it with festive berry distress Oxide ink. After that, I placed the second stencil on the white card stock and blended it with spun sugar distress Oxide ink.

The second card also made the background in the same way. I picked up another card stock, placed one of the Modern Christmas trees stencil on it, and blended it with rustic wilderness distress Oxide ink. After that, I placed the second stencil on it and blended it with cracked pistachio distress Oxide ink. I stamped the beautiful messages using Nativity Peace Love Hope stamp set and Eclipse Black Remarkable Ink Pad. Lastly, I added some shiny Crown Jewel Gems.

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment