Saturday, October 16, 2021

Chirstmas cards using stencils.

Hello everyone! Gloria here, sharing four Christmas cards using Build a Herd 2 layer stencil. This stencil set is an amazing stencil that can design various and pretty cards in two layers.

I blended the deer's eyes and ears with black ink on a light grey card stock. The deer's noses were blended red and the inside of the ears were blended white. I blended Santa hats, Poinsettia, and Holly Berry in red and green ink. I recorded the blended ink colors in detail in the tutorial video.

Three layered poinsettia is so beautiful! I added Glossy Accent to the deer's noses and Holly Berry's fruit. Lastly, I added some shiny Crown Jewel Gems.


The Santa's hat is amazing! I applied marshmallow paste to the white part of Santa's hat. And when I heated it with a hit tool, the texture of the snow magically formed.

For the sentiment, I choose a stamp from Nativity Peace Love Hope stamp set and stamped it with Remarkable Eclipse black ink.

The detailed process of making is in the video. This is my video tutorial.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment