Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Thanks

Hello everyone!
Today I want to share with you a card using Anemone greetings digital stamp set from Graciellie design.
It is a brand new stamp set and so adorable!!!

To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the beautiful Anemone images and sentiment with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the images with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils. 

I added some dots on the colored anemones and colored the 'thanks' using a Copic marker.
I die cut the card stock with a scalloped stitch rectangle die.
I adhere the card stock as shown on the designer paper card using double-sided tape.

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 




No comments:

Post a Comment