Wednesday, October 6, 2021

grateful for you

Hello everyone, happy Wednesday!!!
Today I want to share with you a card using Anemone greetings digital stamp set from Graciellie design.
It is a brand new stamp set and so adorable!!!


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the beautiful Anemone image and sentiment with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the images with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils. 

I covered the flower part and blended with dried marigold distress ink and design stencil and I die cut the printed card stock with stitched rectangle die.
I added some white ink splatters all over the panel. 
I choose a fall color designer paper and cut 4.25"x5.5" size and adhere the die cut card stock on it using double-sided tape.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.

You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 




No comments:

Post a Comment