Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Thank you!

Hello everyone, happy Wednesday!!!
Today I want to share with you a thank you card using a Fall into winter sticker from {a vintage girl} shop.

I love the pumpkins!!!


To create this card first, I prepare 4"x5.25" size white card stock and I blended it with Autumn falling stencil and spiced marmalade, fossilized amber Distress Oxide inks.

I die cut the sentiment twice from brown card stock using the thank you die.
I attached the two die cuts using a glue pen and I adhere the sentiment center of the card front.


Lastly, I put the stickers on the card front from Fall into winter sticker set.

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful stickers and more inspiration from {a vintage girl} shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment