Saturday, November 6, 2021

Christmas Silhouetted cards

Hello everyone, happy Saturday! Gloria here, sharing three Christmas cards using Dutch village silhouetted and Build a Modern Christmas stamps. These stamp sets are amazing and perfect for Christmas cards.

hite card stocks 8.5"x5.5" size, score and fold at 4.25"x5.5". I cut three card stocks for blending 4.25"x5.5"size. I stamped the Dutch village silhouetted stamp images with Clear water based ink pad on the panel after that heat emboss using white embossing powder

I covered the lower part of the cards with paper for message stamping and blended the building with various distress oxide inks above the stamping part. The first card used festive berries and picked raspberry inks. The second card used rustic wilderness and cracked pistachio inks. The third card used blueprint sketch and salty ocean inks.

Christmas stamp and Remarkable Ink Pad Eclips Black. This big font is so pretty and unique. I added some Carnation Red liquid pearls for Christmas trees. Lastly, I used double-sided tape to stick the blended card stocks on top of the card base.

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Gloria, What great results with the emboss resist technique and such a large amount to heat emboss. They turned out so well. I love them all and can't pick a favorite! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria... your heat embossing is perfect!! I love how your villages turned out with this technique and the distressing. I am also laughing because I had no idea what X for Xerox meant until I saw your post... duplicate cards... just brilliant! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Just Us girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards, Gloria. I like the bright colours. Thank you for joining us ABC Christmas Challenges. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very effective - great ink blending on the backgrounds - I'm not surprised you made multiple - and therefore perfect for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing it with us at Craft Rocket Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka

    ReplyDelete