Friday, November 5, 2021

Cup of Cheer

Hello everyone, happy Friday!!!
Today I want to share with you a couple of Christmas card using Cup of Cheer digital stamp set from Graciellie design.
It is a brand new stamp set and so adorable!!!



To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the beautiful cup and cookie images and sentiment with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the images with Copic markers. 


I cut and die cut the printed card stocks with a scalloped stitch rectangle die and paper trimmer. I adhere the card stocks as shown on the designer paper card using double-sided tape. Lastly, I added some shiny Crown Jewel Gems.

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Please join our Instagram hop!!!
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 




No comments:

Post a Comment